Rev. July 2021
2. Collection of Information.
a. Information That You Give Us. In the course of providing access to the
Website, Weave may collect certain information that identifies you or that Weave can link to you when you submit it to us, including by contacting us or signing up for our newsletter or other social media, which may include, for example, your name and email address (collectively, “Personal Data”).
b. Automatically Collected Information. Weave may automatically collect certain technical usage data from your computer or mobile device when you use the Website, such as your Internet Protocol address, your web browser type and version, the name and version of your operating system, device-identifying information, the pages you view on the Website, and the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Website. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Website, the areas or pages of the Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Website, the number of times you return to the Website and other clickstream data. We may also use non-personal or aggregated information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes. This data allows Weave to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Website using the same computer or mobile device, and to improve the Website.
3. Use and Disclosure of Information.
c. Correction& Deletion. We respect your right to access and correct your personal information. You may exercise your rights, subject to applicable laws, to request that we delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may need to retain it for legally permitted purposes and this will be explained to you if necessary. If you need assistance correcting or updating your personal information, or would like to request that we delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact information detailed in the “Contact Information” section below.
a. Jurisdiction. Personal Data collected through the Website will be stored in, processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protection for your information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. By using the Website, you consent to such transfer to, storage in and processing within the United States.
b. Security. Weave is committed to protecting your Personal Data from
unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Website and its operators maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Data collected through the Website. However, no information or communication through the Website can be 100% secure, so Weave cannot guarantee the absolute security of information.
c. Retention. Weave will not retain Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
c. Third-Party Cookies. Weave uses third-party Cookies from Google Analytics on the Website. Google Analytics tracks unique visitors to the Website, and provides analytics reports showing website usage and referral sources. It also helps determine whether visitors have arrived at the Website via Google marketing campaigns. See https://policies.google.com/privacy for details.
d. Opting Out. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish; for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work as intended by Weave.
6. Your Rights. Depending on the circumstances (including where you reside and any other legal obligations Weave may have), your rights regarding your Personal Data may include the following:
- The right to access your Personal Data, correct any inaccuracies, and request deletion of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to or request restriction of the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to request transfer of your Personal Data to you or to another processor.
- The right to withdraw any consent you have given to processing of your Personal Data.
- If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority for data protection issues in your country of residence. However, we would appreciate it If you would contact us before involving the supervisory authority.
7. Children’s Information. The Website is not directed to, nor does Weave knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided information without your consent, please contact Weave immediately using the contact information detailed in the “Contact Information” section below.
9. Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Policy or the collection or use of information about you, please write to Weave at firstname.lastname@example.org or Weave Social Finance, LLC, Attention: Legal Department, 1536 Wynkoop Street, Suite 529, Denver, CO 80202.